Tom vs. Time Episode 3

Tom vs. Time Class Schedule

Tom Brady may be the greatest football player of all time, but football is a team sport. As Tom puts it, he’s nothing without the guys around him. So, Tom takes some of his closest teammates to Yellowstone for a brotherhood bonding experience aka “Gladiator Camp.” But even on vacation, the training never stops.

There are many different types of relationships in sports player-coach, player-fan, teammates. Some members or a team by the nature of the sport are forced to be closer. (Relay teams, quarterback – center, quarterback – – receiver, pitcher -catcher, defensive units, hockey lines and defensive pairs.  Describe your closest relationships in sports with teammates, players and coaches.

S1:E3 The Social Game

Tom Brady may be the greatest football player of all time, but football is a team sport. As Tom puts it, he’s nothing without the guys around him. So, Tom takes some of his closest teammates to Yellowstone for a brotherhood bonding experience aka “Gladiator Camp.” But even on vacation, the training never stops.

Posted by Versus On Watch on Tuesday, January 30, 2018

https://wbznewsradio.iheart.com/content/2018-01-30-watch-tom-vs-time-episode-3/#

Julian Edelman Tom Brady Twitter Great Teammates @Edelman11 & @TomBrady! Watching #SocialGame of #TomvsTime! 6 – 2 at the bye week! #PatsNation

Chapter III The Social Game (Full text miced up)

July 3, 2017 (10 weeks before the end of the season)

– making smoothie (Sports Illustrated for Kids Recipe)

Big Sky, Montana Yellowstone Club

Team sports brings in the humility. Because I know I am nothing without my teams. Your role is fragile” Ram Route from stationary.”

ALL ON HIS OWN!

Julian Edelman: This is valuable time. A lot of one-on-one.A lot of 1 on 1 time. Natural Chemistry. It is enjoybable

“You’re trying to cheat me.”

Half the day is hard core work. And half is a lot of fun..

Golf, Mountain Biking, throwing rocks.

How do you build trust?

It is enjoyable.

“I love this type of stuff.”

“40 is just a number.”

“I’ve improved. I am more durable. I am doing it different than everyone else is doing it.” Pump the brakes

Fast twitch movements: I incorporate lifting weights. We were just educating Julian on fast twitch muscles and how he is neglecting the core principles.. If Julian wants longevity…. foreshadowing. (torn ACL 2017) 8 years we have been arguing. I think weight and pliability.

Kevin Brady:

“We have been in argument for 8 years.”

Weights with are optimal.

“You are all the same when you are on the field. I don’t care if they went to Michigan or Alabama. Now they are a Patriot.. Now I need them to perform a job (NOW). These two guys are  so committed to me. It reflects when we play the biggest games and who gets the ball?”

“It is not about vacationing. I want us to put the work in because I want it to pay off.”

October 2, 2017 “Is it time for the Patriots fans to panic. “Shocking… way below average defense.”

2-2 Talk Shows “The 1st [quarter of the season] has been frustrating.

Frustrating. This 1st quarter has been frustrating. … we lose a critical player. Jules is so important. All of sudden BOOM you are without him. It was just the circumstance. This is about the time when it get hard. After 5-6 weeks. Edelman injury.

6-2 at the buy week. (Looking ahead)

Can I check my Fantasy Football Cam Newtown. Who plays fantasy football? Interaction between a father and son.

THE KISS! Kissing a parent on the lips. Is it ok? When is it not?

Week #5 (2-2) Must win.

It is like calling a boxing match after 4 rounds.

“No body knows. There is still so much to go. It is like calling a boxing match after the 3rd round.”

Patriots 19 Buccaneers 14

“I want to look in your eyes and know you want the same thing I want. Once I see that then I know we are going in the right direction. We have the same goals. My connection is through joy and love. It’s not through fear. It’s not insults. That’s not how I lead.”

Patriots 24 – New York Jets 17

Patriots 23 – Falcons 7  Excitement after a score.

Tom Brady threw some passes last night that looked like he was 25 years old. The Patriots got good as usual. (The Patriot Way)

Patriots 21 – Chargers 13

When you have a group of people that are surrounded by people who hold you accountable every moment, every day. That is how you keep building on the success. Nothing is going to change.

2 hours later:

“I think 6-2 after the way we started is decent. Football season is never easy “How adorable?”

BYE WEEK: How excited are your for the by week? “All the time I can get with them I love.”

Daddy boss me around? Compare and Contrast the interaction with children.

Public Figure vs. Private Figure

Questions

• Who has used a vehicle like the ones they rode? (Pat MacDonald tree and a scar.)
  • Who are the teammates you trust the most?

6-2